12 Weeks along
Welcome to our website.
I thought this would be a great way to share my pregnancy with everybody. Right now things are calm. For the most part I am finished with morning sickness. I can actually make it through a meal without feeling sick.
I had a physical yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised with the hospital on base. One hears so many horror stories but at least the OB-GYN department is very nice. This hospital even has midwives. I don't know if Hawaii does but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway, the physical went well. The midwife said both of us are doing great and we shouldn't be worried. Of course that is so much easier said than done! My favorite part was getting to hear Baby's heartbeat again (the first time was during our first ultrasound).
Dennis and I are so excited. And we're glad that the internet allows us to share this with everybody we love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home