I think he looks so much like his papa! Especially when they are sleeping- they both lay in the exact same position. And the chin is definitely the seberger chin!
Thank you! that is funny though cause that is exactly what I couldn't make my mind up about...I thought he looked like dennis at first after I looked at the picture of him sleeping, but then I saw this picture and couldn't make up my mind! Hope all is well! ~Tori
4 Comments:
I can't deside who he looks like more. What do you think??
~Tori
I think he looks so much like his papa! Especially when they are sleeping- they both lay in the exact same position. And the chin is definitely the seberger chin!
I would have to agree with you Melinda, although he does look a lot like you too! :)
Sarah
PS: I can't wait to see more pictures
Thank you! that is funny though cause that is exactly what I couldn't make my mind up about...I thought he looked like dennis at first after I looked at the picture of him sleeping, but then I saw this picture and couldn't make up my mind! Hope all is well!
~Tori
Post a Comment
<< Home