
I had a sad mommy moment the other day. I had to go through and remove all of Julian's newborn sized onesies-- He has officially grown out of them. I was only sad for a moment cuz then i found all of the 3-6mn size onesies that he can now fit into. There are some really cute ones that i had forgotten all about.

5 Comments:
You are too cute! I love that I can see baby Julian growing! I want more..lol! He is sooo frickin adorable. I love you and miss you bunches.
Love,
Anna
I have a roll of film waiting to get developed and then i promise i'll put more picutes up-- just have to get around to actually getting to the store, which is much harder than one would think since i have the baby in tow.
I love this picture! He is so CUTE! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Miss you!
Love,
Tori
I love this picture! He is so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Miss you!
Love,
Tori
Julian loves to look at my phone when i take a picture of him-- i think it's cuz the phone lits up-- anything with lights he stares at! I cant wait to bring him to NE to meet all of you guys!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home