Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Wednesday, August 22

Happy first birthday





Julian is one year old. Oh man, how the last year has gone by so fast. I can't believe it. We had a birthday party this weekend for the little guy. He had lots of fun and was super wired when everybody left. So much so that he was waving his arms, laughing, and running around and around the house. pretty fun stuff!
Yesterday he had his one year check-up. I had my physical too so Dennis took Julian while i was busy with my appointment. I think this will be the last time i ever get Dennis to take Julian to the Doctor. Julian doesn't like a single thing about it and screams the whole time. Poor Dennis was not prepared for that (even though i did warn him). His Daddy heart was broken by the end of the visit. To top the whole thing off, Julian had to have lots of shots. He did pretty good considering everything he went through. Plus i think the cookie at the end of the visit really helped him get over it :P The Doc. says everything is fine with him. He has grown two inches since his 9mn. check up and gained 4 pounds. with all of that, Julian still is in the bottom 3% of his weight for all the boys his age. Seems strange cuz i think he's has the right amount of baby fat on him. Plus he eats all the time. I mean all the time. haha.
Hope all is well with everybody over there on the mainland.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and I love the pics. Hope all is well in beautiful Hawaii

Love Sarah

August 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and I love the pics. Hope all is well in beautiful Hawaii

Love Sarah

August 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him Happy Birthday for me!! I love you guys!!
Tori

August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home