Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Sunday, November 9

Our girl



Adrianna Marie Seberger was born November 7, 2008 at 4:44pm. She was 8 lbs, 8 oz and 20 inches long

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!! Miss you and love you!
Tori

November 09, 2008  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Hi,Congrats to all of you!! She is very beautiful!! All the boys say she is very cute. I like the picture of Julian with Adrianna. He looks like he is going to be a very good big brother. Love ya all, Dee <3

November 10, 2008  
Blogger Ms. Musters said...

She is perfect, beautiful, amazing... I cannot wait to meet her. Until then please send lots of pics!!

November 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!
-Jessica S

November 19, 2008  
Blogger Ms. Musters said...

I am showing this picture to everyone and the response is always the same.... OHHHHHHHHH she is beautiful!

November 23, 2008  
Blogger Melinda said...

We are all completely in love with her and think she is the most beautiful girl we've ever seen -- but i'm sure we're a bit bias :)

November 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home