"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"
posted by Melinda @ 9:45 AM
those two look adorable and sweet and cute and look at all of Julian's hair!
As long as Julian lets me comb his hair everyday then he doesnt have to get it cut. Last time he had it long it got knots in it that i had to cut out. so far the threat of a haircut is enough to get him to let me comb it!
I love this one!!! :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
those two look adorable and sweet and cute and look at all of Julian's hair!
As long as Julian lets me comb his hair everyday then he doesnt have to get it cut. Last time he had it long it got knots in it that i had to cut out. so far the threat of a haircut is enough to get him to let me comb it!
I love this one!!! :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home