Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Wednesday, August 19

Julian's third birthday






When i asked Julian what cake he wanted for his birthday he said cupcakes with chocolate chips. Julian is such a big boy now that he helped me make them and it wasn't too big of a mess afterwards. taste pretty good too. Adi sure did enjoy them. She fussed all through supper until we sat that cupcake in front of her-- i think she smelled them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had fun!! I decided I would just hold off with the clothes I got for Adi and give it to you when you guys get to NE!!

Love Sarah

August 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! I can not decide who enjoyed the cupcakes more Julain or Adi!!! Did Adi eat it or wear it???

August 19, 2009  
Anonymous Tori said...

I love the pictures!! it looks like Julian had a great birthday!! :)

August 30, 2009  
Blogger AP said...

You look so happy!

September 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home