New House
Here is a photo of the new house. I waited until Dennis had put up all of the Halloween decorations. We have been warned by several of the neighbors that our house gets hit pretty hard by Trick-or-treaters. We have been told stories of 100s of kids and one family went through 6 huge bags of candy and still ran out. We shall see...


5 Comments:
It is gorgeous! Must be nice to still wear short leaves and shirts;) Keep the pictures coming:)
Love Sarah
I am so tired of warm weather- bring on the winter!!
omg... it looks beautiful there... so much green!!! How many bedrooms???
3 bedrooms- but we are making the kids share one so that we have a guest bedroom- hint hint
I love it!!! I wish I could come for Thanksgiving!!! I cannot wait to come see it in person! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home