"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"
posted by Melinda @ 6:29 AM
That is just priceless!Love Sarah
oh my goodness do you EVER bathe your child?? she looks like a cute pig pen in this photo :) thank you for posting all these photos, i am so so so sorry i missed her first birthday :(i love you and miss youHoney
days later and we were still finding it in her ears!
This reminds me of a pudding photo... love it! :)
At first I thought something was wrong with the picture...hilarous!! I never thought one cookie could do so much damage!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
That is just priceless!
Love Sarah
oh my goodness do you EVER bathe your child?? she looks like a cute pig pen in this photo :)
thank you for posting all these photos, i am so so so sorry i missed her first birthday :(
i love you and miss you
Honey
days later and we were still finding it in her ears!
This reminds me of a pudding photo... love it! :)
At first I thought something was wrong with the picture...hilarous!! I never thought one cookie could do so much damage!!
Post a Comment
<< Home