Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Wednesday, February 22

14 weeks

There are strange things that none of the baby books tell you about. For instance, suddenly my bellybutton has started to disappear! Everyday it seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Who knew!

I've now grown a little belly. Its not big enough for strangers to know, but Dennis and I can really feel a difference. I now officially do not fit into any of my old pants. We had to go out and buy a few sweatpants so that I could have something to wear. Not to fret Alexandra-- I still fit into my bridesmaid's dress! I knew I was pregnant when I picked it out so I purposely picked out a size that was quite a bit bigger than I was.

Can't Believe the wedding is just around the corner. Its gonna be so great to see everybody. Hope all's trips are safe and easy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home