Well we couldn't put it off forever-- Dennis deployed Saturday night for Iraq. He had a projected 30 hour trip over there. I got a voice mail from the airport in Germany at 6 in the morning= that means it took 15 hours to just get there.
If anybody wishes to email him or send his a package, let me know and I'll give you the address (I don't want to post that on the website). You can post a comment asking (They get sent to my email and then I can either post them or not) and I'll give it to you.
Hope all are well. We are trying to be strong.

5 Comments:
Hey happy Birthday I hope you and Julian and Connor are do well, I also hope you are enjoying the weather there, here in Nebraska it has been cold and then a little warmer, like in the 70s. College is going well, and the huskers won!. Well hope to talk to you soon.
Your niece Sarah
Hey Melinda!
It's Kelly! I would like to be able to send something to Dennis in Iraq. Let me know the address when you have a chance.
Julian is ADORABLE! Congratulations! I'm glad Alexandra is there with you, I know you guys are having a great time!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Kelly
Hi Kelly. The post didn't include your email address. Just add it in another post and I'll just delete it so it's not online.
Thanks!
melinda
Hey Melinda
I have good news Grandma Kate is sending Dennis her digital camera since she never used it, so now you don't have to worry about getting him one, and we including rechargeable batteries so he doesn't have to spend money on batteries. Hope you and Julian are doing well and having a good time with your sister.
~Your niece Sarah~
Hey Sarah
thats awasome= it'll make him so happy! I can't wait to see photos of where he is.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home