Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Saturday, February 10

Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007





Here's the little cutiepie. He is pretty busy these days. He is eating lots of solid foods, and loving all of it expect for green beans. The lastest development for him is he is trying very hard to figure out how to crawl. He has got the movement of pulling his knees up under him, and just in the last couple of days he has started to prop himself up with his elbows while his knees are under him. It is so much fun to watch. Its pretty funny too, because he gets so mad that he cant do what he is trying to do so he fusses and crys the whole time.
Other than that, nothing is going on here. Really just trying to make it through everyday without crumbing into a sobbing mess. I'm completely over this deployment and just want my husband home. And if one more person says to me: 'oh it'll be over before you know it', I am not responsible for what i do to them. And while i'm on that topic, here are some other things not to say to me:
1. so how are you doing?
2. I know exactly what you are going through. When my husband/wife went away for that week....
3. support the troops, bring them home.
(supporting them is believing in what they are doing!!! If you don't think so, why don'y you go hold your protest in Bagdad and see what that gets you.)
4. I heard on the news that.....
5. I bet you are anti-Bush, hun?

I think that's it for now.
I have entered the 'angry deployed spouce' phase. So beware when talking to me-- i am liable to flip out over the simplest of comments. Don't say i didnt warn you.
Ok. That's all for this week.

ps. I really am doing fine. Julian, Connor and I have so much fun everyday. We just really miss their daddy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and with every picture , I can't wait to meet him more and more. Can't wait until you guys come back to NE. Oh and enjoy the great wheather you guys have, since we have been below freezeing for over a week, with only one warm day. I definitely miss the wzrm days of summer.

Love
Sarah

P.S. Can you send me you address please, by email.

February 10, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

My brain can no longer fathom cold weather-- now when its 70degrees here i freeze!! seriously. its crazy. i dont even remember what snow is like. hahaha.
I really can't wait to bring the little one to NE. i promise as soon as Dennis is home and can get leave we'll be on the next plane out there!!!

February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you worry, at the rate we are going the snow will still be here when you are! hahaha I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me! :o) Say Hi to Julian and Connor for me!

Love you, miss you!
Tori

February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you worry, at the rate we are going the snow will still be here when you are! hahaha I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me! :o) Say Hi to Julian and Connor for me!

Love you, miss you!
Tori

February 16, 2007  
Blogger Melinda said...

As much as i would LOVE to see some snow i hope that there isnt any left over when we get there because i dont think my body could handle it anymore--- plus we dont own a single piece of winter clothing for Julian!!! Most days the little fella is lucky if i put him in clothes at all.

February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home