Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Thursday, March 16

Moving

I have started to feel baby moving around! After I eat and sit down on the couch and lay really still I can feel little movements. Mostly it feels like an elbow jabbing into my side. The other day I was wearing a pair of jeans that were a little tight and Baby pushed against my side until I finally changed into a pair of sweats. Its getting depressing that I can't fit into any of my old clothes-- even the ones that were very loose before suddenly I can't zip them up anymore! I miss my jeans already. I keep looking for maturity jeans but the styles are so ugly I can't bring myself to get them. I guess it's just gotta be sweats until we get to Hawaii and I can wear skirts with elastic waist bands!

Dennis is going to Key West on Friday for two weeks. There's a 90% chance that he will get his last 8 flights done there. That means when he gets back we will get our finial orders to move to Hawaii. Connor's shots aren't good until the 22nd of April so Connor and I will have to stay behind until he can get into the state, and since that's so close to Jason and Becky's wedding, Connor and I will be staying here until after the wedding. Then its onto Hawaii. Dennis and I are both really excited to be moving there but are not looking forward to the hassle of the actual move.

Since we'll be moving in the middle of April I don't get to have an ultrasound to determine Baby's gender until after we move to Hawaii. Its killing me. I can't wait to find out what we're having. It will be nice to refer to Baby by a name instead of just 'Baby'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home