"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"
Thursday, October 5
What a wonderful sister I have. She went beyound just supporting me in the first week's adsences of Dennis to actually getting up at 5am with Julian so that I could get a few more moments of sleep. How is that for Sisterly love??!! I couldnt ask for a better big sis. Thanks honey. you are the best!
Not everybody would have been so great. I can't begin to tell you how great you are! Thanks for helping out with the smiling too. It really breaks my heart every time he does it. The tongue sticking out still needs some more work. At this point he only opens his mouth and pushs at his bottom lip with it- the tongue doesn't actually make it out of his mouth. But boy does he look like he is having fun doing it!!!
well i will think of more things i can teach him the next time i am there:) it still makes me smile thinking of how hard we tried to get him to smile:)
i figured out the trick-- he had ticklish lips! all i have to do is run a finger down them and he bursts into a smile. i really like doing it when he is crying cuz he gets really confussed as to weither to keep crying or to smile!
4 Comments:
It was my pleasure to help my little sister out!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Not everybody would have been so great. I can't begin to tell you how great you are! Thanks for helping out with the smiling too. It really breaks my heart every time he does it. The tongue sticking out still needs some more work. At this point he only opens his mouth and pushs at his bottom lip with it- the tongue doesn't actually make it out of his mouth. But boy does he look like he is having fun doing it!!!
well i will think of more things i can teach him the next time i am there:)
it still makes me smile thinking of how hard we tried to get him to smile:)
i figured out the trick-- he had ticklish lips! all i have to do is run a finger down them and he bursts into a smile. i really like doing it when he is crying cuz he gets really confussed as to weither to keep crying or to smile!
Post a Comment
<< Home