Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Tuesday, March 28

This week's thoughts

The most interesting thing about being pregnant that nobody is aware of until they experience it for themselves is how overwhelming it is. Everybody always asks me how I'm feeling and when I say 'I'm fine', as in I don't have any morning sickness anymore, they assume that that's the end of it. But in reality being pregnant consumes you in every waking (and sleeping) moment. I am constantly aware of the baby growing in my body. 95% of my thoughts revolve around baby. Its hard for me to carry on conversations about other things, other people's lives when everything in my mind is wrapped around baby thoughts. I think most people (as in men and women who have not been pregnant) don't realize this because pregnant women don't want to complain. As soon as I became pregnant I felt that I had entered a alternate state of being that only other mothers understand. Its like I've joined a secret society. Its amazing but overpowering.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a comment...how come their hasn't been an update? I want more information! I want more pictures! :)

--Michael

May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home