Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Friday, May 26

ALOHA

We have arrived in Hawaii! The weather is hot ( I do have a bun in the oven making it 10 times worse) and we have no furniture in our house, but those are my only complains--afterall we are living in paradise. Dennis found us a cute duplex in Hawaii Kai, which is about 10 minutes outside the southern tip of Honolulu, infact our address is Honolulu. The place is two bedrooms, two baths and I would say its actually the biggest place we've lived space-wise so far. The house is at the base of Koko Head crater, so if you walk out the house and look left you see the mountains and if you look right you see Maunalua Bay.

Last weekend we went to a Baby Expo. It really helped to learn where all of the baby stores are around here. At the Expo there was a representative from a local company that does 3-D and 4-D ultrasounds. It was much cheaper than I had thought it was going to be so Dennis and I decided to do it. We are going in on Sunday afternoon. That means that if Baby is behaving by laying in the correct position we will know its gender. I can't wait to refer to it as something other than "it" or "Baby". So keep your fingers crossed that we'll find out.

I think baby is very happy here. The plane ride was the worst plane ride I've ever done. 13 hours and 7 months pregnant are not a good mix when it comes to flying!! My feet were swollen for days afterwards, but luckily they have returned to normal. In the last couple of days Baby has spent most of the time flipping and kicking and hitting me, to the point of the other night I didn't get any sleep. Baby's gotten big enough that you can see where the body parts are hitting. It makes me think of an Alien being inside me and trying to get out. Its pretty cool. Dennis flipped out when he saw it for the first time (flipped out in a good way!).

As soon as I can find a place to develop my film, I will post some current pictures of the belly, along with pics of the house. There are no Walgreens or CVS around here so it might be while. We will have pictures from the ultrasound so next week I will get those online.

Hope all is well with everybody and that you are all busy planning your trips out here!!! Its so much more beautiful than I could ever explain. You have to see it for yourselves!!

P. S. our new address is: 204 Kalalau Street, Honolulu HI 96825. Both of our cellphones are the same.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was browsing blogs and read yours. If you are military, the best place to do photos is at the BX/PX at either Pearl Harbor or Hickam AFB. If not, try Safeway.

May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home