Hello All.
I really hate doing this but enough people have asked me lately what we need for Julian's arrival so I got the hint and registered at Target. Two things to keep in mind- One is that we live in Hawaii so we have no need for any baby blankets! I had to resist buying them myself because they can be super cute but we would never use them. The really thin receiving blankets we plan on using but we have enough of those. Also, we have tons of baby clothes- so many in fact that Dennis put his foot down (very nicely) and asked that I quit buying them !! I have resisted but if you can't then I ask that you pick out clothes for a 6 month old= hey they are still cute as can be and we will get more use out of them!
thats all for now. Dennis is actually flying today! I'm busy trying to stay cool. Hope all is well.
love
Melinda

6 Comments:
oh my goodness!! you are HUGE, you grew(or should i say Julian) so fast:) I too wish you a speedy arrival!! love ya
ps...ed says that is not a basket ball that is a beach ball you swallowed!!! lookin' good baby;)
The funny thing is though is that I don't feel that big (most of the time!!). When I'm at the Doctor's office and Birthing class and I see all these other pregnant women- they all are so much bigger than me. But when I see pictures of myself I feel huge!!
but you look so CUTE!!!!! i think it is so funny how our family carries the babies in the front only!! looking good little sister:)
According to all the Hawaiians the reason I am carrying in the front so much is because it is a boy. Every person here asks me if I am having a boy- not a single person has asked if it was a girl. I know its just an old wife's tale but it rings true for me. We'll have to see with the next pregnancy if the belly shape stays the same.
We want to know more please update soon
Post a Comment
<< Home