Julian's ultrasound

this is our little baby boy's face from our ultrasound on Friday. The last ultrasound we had showed that one of his kidneys was a little too big, which is actually common among boy babies. This ultrasound was to check to make sure everything was back to normal. It showed that he has grown into the kidney so all is well.
We got some interesting news as well. The tech. said that Julian' development is farther along than 34 weeks- she estimated that he is closer to 37 weeks- Which by doctor's terms means that he is fully developed and can come out any time now!!! Now its just a waiting game. It gives me hope that there actually is an end to this pregnancy. That sounds so bad but I'm very ready to move onto the next phase and actually hold my baby boy! He had dropped so I'm pretty uncomfortable and its hard for me to move. I have trouble sitting and walking and can only lay on my right side.
Also the Tech. estimated his weight at 6.8 pounds. she said that the weight estimate can be off by as much as a pound so I'm trying not to freak out too much-- I sure do hope he's not 7.8 pounds! That's the problem with having gestational diabetes- it makes a big baby. Hopefully he isn't too big for me to have his naturally. The tech. did say that he doesn't seem to have too much fat so I think he'll be the right size.
So now we prepare. Today I'm gonna pack our bag to take with us to the hospital. We have lots of random things stashed in his room, things we don't know where to put in the house, so I guess we'll have to clean that stuff out too. This house is great but the lack of storage is a problem. This is gonna sound crazy but a lot of the stuff is going into our master bathroom! Its the only place we can think of to put everything.
Hope all is well with everybody.

1 Comments:
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home