Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Monday, June 5

Gotta Brag

I have to take a moment and brag about what a wonderful husband I have. The effects of being pregnant is starting to take a toll on my body. My entire back muscles are hurting. It doesn't help that we slept on an air mattress and our living room couch is actual a twin-size mattress that our landlord is loaning to us until our stuff arrives (which the current estimated arrival date is June 19th). Last night I couldn't get comfortable, every way I sat or laid caused some part of my back to scream in pain. Dennis was wonderful in giving me an hour long back massage. After he finished, I said how I wished I could lay on my belly for just a little bit. Without any hesitation he ran into the bedroom, gathered up all of the pillows and blankets and returned to the living room to set up them all up on the mattress in a way that created a hole for my belly so I could lay down with my belly in the 'hole'. It felt so good. Julian didn't care for it and started kicking and pressing against the top of my belly so I couldn't lay that way for too long but for the short amount of time that I laid there, it felt so good. I assumed that Dennis would be supportive but He definitely goes far beyond what a good husband would do to take care of me. He had 24hour Duty on Saturday night, only getting 2 hours of sleep and when he got home His only thoughts were of how to make me happy and to do things all day that I wanted to do. He never ceases to amaze me. I thank God everyday for this wonderful man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you keep bragging girl! That boy has a fine role model.

When is the big day?

M&M

June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home