Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Tuesday, May 30

Julian Morgan Seberger

Its a boy!!!! Dennis and I went in for our 3-D ultrasound on Sunday. Julian was laying perfect for the first 30 seconds so that as soon as the ultrasound wand hit my belly and the first image of him popped up on screen the Nurse said 'Its a boy', actually she said 'those aren't gonna fall off'.

I could not begin to describe how amazing it was to see our baby. The images are so clear. I don't think that other women's turn out this well (the Nurse did ask if they could use my pictures in their commercials because of how clear they are, I told her it was fine as long as we got a copy for bragging rights!).

I know that every parent says that their child is the most beautiful But look at those pictures, how could anybody argue that Julian isn't the most perfect baby you've ever seen??!! You can tell in some of the pictures that he already has the Seberger chin and that cute little nose! How perfect is that?! Also we did a count and there are 10 fingers and 10 toes :)

Dennis and I are on a definite high after that. I keep looking at the pictures and saying to myself 'that's our baby. That's our baby boy'. What a feeling. I don't know how I'll be able to handle holding him in my arms if I get this emotional over a picture of him!!!

I hope everybody is doing as well as we are. I wish you could all be here to experience this with us. That is the only down-fall of being here in Hawaii (and I really mean the ONLY down-fall!!!). What a wonderful life Dennis and I are able to live. Sometimes I still have to pinch myself to make sure its all real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home