Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Wednesday, July 5

33 weeks and counting

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
I hope everybody had a safe and happy weekend. Dennis and I spent a quiet weekend just playing around. We didn't go out much. Just were lazy around the house. He wasn't too happy to have to go back to work today until I reminded him that its only a 3-day week!

After meeting with the nurse for over an hour last week, we decided it would be best for me to get on Insulin. I have to take two shots a day. The shots themselves aren't too bad-- actually hurt less than the finger-pricking. Its pretty annoying though. this is my day:
wake up. test my blood. take a shot. wait 30 minutes. eat breakfast. hour later test blood. hour later eat morning snack. wait two hours. test blood. eat lunch. hour later test blood. wait three hours. eat afternoon snack. wait 3 hours. test blood. take shot. wait 30 minutes. eat dinner. wait 1 hour. test blood. get ready for bed. eat snack. go to bed.

so thats my day. i spend 90% of it think about or actually eating food. I'm still on the very restricted diet. Its not much fun. Hopefully in the end we have a healthy baby boy.

Thats about all thats going on now. Hope all are doing well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home