Baby Seberger's Journey

"If I were a carpenter/and you were a lady/Would you marry me anyway?/Would you have my baby?"

Wednesday, May 30

Nebraska Trip




What a great time we all had in Nebraska. It was so wonderful to see everybody. Julian had such a good time meeting all of his family. He had some pretty cool adventures too-- playing in grass for the first time, eating bird poop, getting baptised, discovering Grandma's toy chest, playing with a big dog. The only downside was the horribly long plane ride with a screaming baby. Makes us not want to take any more trips for a very long time!! It was so nice to have enjoyable weather for a change too-- Hawaii has now entered into summer time weather- today it is 88 degrees, 50% humidity and NO wind. Not much fun without an Air conditioned house!
It is hard to believe but Nebraska was greener than Hawaii is right now. Dennis and I were amazed at how brown it is here. Thats it for now. Dennis is back to working long hours and I am busy with Julian, who is at this moment refusing to take a nap so I better run. Hopefully everybody is doing well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you already!!!

Love,
Tori

June 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home